Check out our Best of the Blogpocalypse and get links to all the great Giveaways!
- two Iams Cat Packs (enter here and here)
- the book the Scent of the Missing
- Lickety Splits Dog Treats
- a Calming Collar
- a calendar of shirtless men and naked cats
- Biscuits by Lambchop
The Blogpocalypse featured some folks way more talented than me, like BZTAT who held a Blogpocalypse drawathon. Check out these amazing zombie pics of Okey and Dr. V. Not a zombie enthusiast (I’m pretty sure BZTAT thinks the rest of us are crazy), she also drew some awesome pieces that have nothing to do with zombies, including one of Sitara the Tiger! All of her drawathon drawings are up for auction, so if you see something you like, make her an offer she can’t refuse!
Toby and Michelle from My Tail Hurts from Wagging Some Much was the bravest of them all live-posting after-dark as she made Apple-Banana Pup Cakes. They are giving away a copy of DogTipper’s Barkonomics, so make sure you check it out!
I always love the health and wellness posts over at Dawg Business, but Jana really outdid herself asking Are Zombies Really the Biggest Threat to Your Dog’s Health? She shared posts on every day things that just might be a bigger issue than a zombie bite. Check it out for info on obesity, exercise, dental issues, dangerous treats, vaccinations, and vet visits.
Here at Kol’s Notes, I hope we had a little fun. Our tongue in cheek look at the apocalypse and how to prepare is actually a great way to get your own Disaster Response in order. There are things you should have packed and ready to go – just in case. It might not be the Zombie Apocalypse, but Natural and Man Made disasters can be just as scary, so you’d best be prepared. We love to eat, so of course, there had to be some Zombie snacks – check out our Zombie Brains Dog Treats, Zombie Skin Chips Dog Treats and Zombie Chicken Dog Beer, plus check out Meaty Bites for a tasty store bought treat.
We were lucky to have some amazing sponsors here at Kol’s Notes! Thank you so much to them for their help and support. We’re leaving the Giveaways (and our donation widget!) open until Midnight tonight, so make sure you enter them all! You can win:
- Dead Man’s Best Friend Hand Painted Tray from Bambi Summer
- Zombie Sticky Notes & To Do Pad from Blue Lotus Company
- A Skinny Mayday Pet First Aid Kit & First Aid Bandana from Wag’N Enterprises
- Zombie Plague Holiday Cards from TinaSeaMonster
- Plus get 10% off purchases of cool zombie gifts using code discount code ZOMBIESLOVECATS at the checkout.
- A Zombie Name Tag from BowWowzers
- A Zombie Out Break Survival Guide Poster from Blue Lotus Company
- A 2- Pack of Addiction Meaty Bites Dog Treats from Addiction Pet Food
- A People for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies T-Shirt from Zed’s Zombie Ranch
- Zombie Apocalypse Coasters from Blue Lotus Company
- Another 2- Pack of Addiction Meaty Bites Dog Treats from Addiction Pet Food
- A Zombie Killer Pet Tag from BowWowzers
- A Customized Leather Collar from Gangs of New Yorkie
and last, but certainly not least:
What was you favourite Blogpocalypse post? Let us know and we’ll add it to the list!