Oh. My. Dog. You guys! It’s the last week of K9 Kamp!
Just one week left to have fun and get fit with Fido! Well, not really. Sure, it’s the last week to enter to win our great prizes, but we hope that all the fun we’ve had here at kamp has inspired you to incorporate some more fitness and fun into your everyday lives. We’ve spent the last three weeks sharing our fitness tips with you, but we just know that you guys have some GREAT fitness ideas of your own.That’s why this week’s challenge is kamper’s choice.
Whatever fitness activity you do with your dogs, we want you to do that and more importantly, we want to hear all about it! We know Shiva & Kristine are active in agility, JR, Baby Pom & Cinny are runners, Sugar & his Mom like to run stars…the list goes on and on! Who knows, maybe your favourite thing to do with your dog could become one of the K9 Kamp 2013 Challenges!
Not sure what to do? Here are some ideas:
- Check out the K9 Kamp 2011 Challenges – Tug With Me, Jump Around or Catch Me If You Can
- Backyard Aglity – create an obstacle course for you and your dog in the yard. Make sure to use a variety of obstacles – things to jump over, climb under, weave through etc.
- Go hiking, biking or swimming.
- Play frisbee. Maybe you can even teach your dog a disc trick!
- Have you ever heard of Doga? (Yeah. That’s a thing.)
- Any other fitness activity you can think of!