Up until all hours of the night on that stupid Pinterest site. It’s bad enough when she’s pinning cool as woof dog stuff to my Pinterest boards, but sometimes, she goes to her personal Pinterest and pins stupid boring stuff there. Mama, I don’t care about Salad Recipes or those stupid e-cards, I want treats.
What happens when your Mama needs a Pintervention?
- 1 or more cans of meaty dog food. We like this tasty 96% Buffalo kind – it also comes in chicken, beef, turkey & tripe.
- Carefully open both ends of the can with a can opener.
- Remove one metal end and discard it. Leave the other in place.
- Wrap the can in plastic and freeze until solid
- When it’s frozen, use the one metal end to push the frozen food out the other side.
- Slice off as much frozen snack as you want to give your dog. (Kol gets a 1/4″ slice)
- Rewrap & return the rest to the freezer.
To join in, follow your hosts, Kol’s Notes & Sugar the Golden Retriever, grab the badge from our sidebar and add your link to this week’s hop!