The Stuff (aka Ingredients)
- 2 cups organic brown rice flour
- 1 TBSP dried seaweed or 3 TBSP fresh seaweed
- 1 tsp thyme
- Dash of fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup unseasoned chicken drippings or soup stock
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 TBSP plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (chopped to bits)
- 1/2 cup finely-chopped collard or mustard greens
- Optional decoration: Press a bit of grated zucchini into the top of each cookie before baking.
How We Do It (Instructions)
Preheat oven to 350F.
Mix dry ingredients together in bowl.
Individually blend in remaining ingredients.
Roll to about 1/4″ thick on a floured surface.
Dip cute cookie cutter* into flour and cut out cookies.
Place onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake for about 15 minutes.
These treats will last for 2 weeks in the fridge and up to six months in the freezer. Storing treats in an airtight container or vacuum-sealed bag preserves them for much longer and better maintains nutrient content.
Formulated by Melody McKinnon exclusively for Kol’s Notes