- If you’re a social media user, grab the badge above and post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to let your friends know you’re joining in the Human Shaming fun. (Please make sure to link back to this post, so other folks know what’s going on)
- Take a photo of your human (or humans) with a sign calling them out on their shameful behavior.
- On September 21, post your picture to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest.
-Not a social media user? That’s OK! just e-mail your human shaming picture to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Human Shaming” in the Subject line – don’t forget to include the names of both the humans and the pups. We’ll feature your picture on our post (Kol’s Note: Deadline for email submission is midnight TONIGHT)
- Come back to Kol’s Notes or My Brown Newfies and add your link to the Links list.
- Hop around and have a giggle at other shameful human moments.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
(Kol’s Note: this blog hop is all in good fun and meant to be a bit of silliness. As such, we ask that all posts be tasteful, PG-13 and in the spirit in which the hop is intended. Don’t be the jerk that ruins it for all of us, OK? All photos/posts that are deemed offensive will be removed from the link list at our discretion.)