As funny as all that is, let’s face it: the Mama is the one that should be ashamed of herself.
Not gonna lie. The humans here at Casa de Kolchak have a whole lot to be ashamed of. We could post human shaming pictures all day long. The standard of living here isn’t exactly up to snuff, I mean the other day, Mama ate steak right in front of me! If that’s not something to be ashamed of, I don’t know what it.Everyone has gripes about their human, so now, it’s time to supply our biped buddies with a healthy dose of shaming!
That’s right! Today we’ve joined with our friends at My Brown Newfies to bring you:
- Grab the badge above and post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to let your friends know you’re joining in the Human Shaming fun. (Please make sure to link back to this post, so other folks know what’s going on)
- Take a photo of your human (or humans) with a sign calling them out on their shameful behavior.
- Post your picture to your blog, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag #HumanShaming) , Google+ or Pinterest .
- Add a link to your photo to the links list below
- Hop around to check out other shameful humans.
HUMAN SHAMING get the InLinkz code