It’s no secret that my Mama loves to make stuff.
We’re moving into an apartment and she has a list of stuff she wants to make that’s about 75 miles long. Seriously, if she does one a week, she should be finished at the end of time. Seriously she’s got a lot to do. I sneaked a look at that list today and (aside from being shocked by her penmanship) I was surprised by just how many of her little projects were dog related. Jackpot you guys! The dogs are getting some thiiiiiiiings! So far, she’s planning:
- a Fabric covered dog gate to keep Limpy McGee (aka Felix) in the living room where she can supervise him
- a tile dog pad, since we love a cool tile floor and the new apartment is all carpet
- a doggy “control center” where she’ll store all our things
- Ramps for Felix. Apparently broken dogs can’t jump
- a crate cover for our ugly, ugly crate
That’s just a few of our ideas. We’re sure that you have made some great dog projects too.
That’s why we’re so excited about the Craft Foxes Pet Craft Contest!
Craft foxes is the fun website that shares all sorts of DIY projects and craft ideas. They want to see YOUR pet crafts and to say “Thanks for Sharing” one lucky participant will win an adorable shirt from Dog City & Co!
Mama thought about it long and hard and decided to share our Designer Dog Toy Box project.
We would LOVE to see some of the projects you have made!
What kind of pet crafts have you tried? Did they turn out? I bet they’re fabulous. Tell us all about ‘em and don’t forget to hop over to Craft Foxes and submit your project for your chance to win!