Today’s sponsor is Freshpet!It’s no secret that Casa de Kolchak dogs are Freshpet fans. Their Dog Joy Turkey Bacon treats drive Kolchak wild. They once convinced me to undertake the crazy experiment of living without my fridge for a whole week (spoiler alert: It was awful and I don’t recommend it). Their Freshpet Vital food rolls are a staple here. We love to chop them into bits and use them for training bait. They even make a bake-at-home dog cookie, so that you can give your dogs fresh baked treats, even if you’re not a crazy dog baker like I am.
When I have Freshpet in my hand, I have my dogs undivided attention.They love it because it tastes good, but let’s face it, I am a million times pickier than they are. I have some pretty high standards for what they’re allowed to eat. I like Freshpet because it’s gently cooked, made in the US and/or Canada (with glowing hearts, yo!) and I can feel good that I’m giving my boys locally made, locally sourced products. I like that Freshpet is made with all natural ingredients and no preservatives (which is why you can only find it in the Freshpet fridge). I eat fresh food, why wouldn’t I want to give my dogs the same thing? My dogs deserve it and so do yours.
The Freshpet Elves have been hard at work making sure that this Christmas will be extra special for two lucky pups this year!
- Yummy Freshpet Treats Made in the USA: Freshpet’s NEW Dog Joy Chicken Strips with Flaxseeds, Dog Joy Turkey Bacon, Dog Joy Ready to Bake Cookies, Dognation Chicken Treats and Dognation Beef Treats
- On-the-Go Freshpet Cooler: Now you can bring our pup or kitty’s favorite Freshpet with you on the go with this collapsable cooler.
- Freshpet T-Shirt: Fun, fresh t-shirts perfect for any pet lover, Freshpet set aside a few for Kol’s Notes readers
- Freshpet Coupons: Freshpet knows budgets can be tight around the holidays, so they’ve included some coupons for their recipes as well
- Personalized Freshpet Stocking: Freshpet wants to make sure your pup has his/her own stocking to hang from the mantle, too. The perfect place for Santa to put your pup’s gifts