Kol’s Note: This post and giveaway are sponsored by Excalibur Dehydrators. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
Do you want to win an Excalibur 9 Tray Dehydrator and make easy, healthy dog treats at home?
Thanks to Silvie on 4 and Excalibur, we’re giving one away! Dehydrator dog treats can be some of the easiest, healthiest treats around. Our dehydrator is one of the hardest working small appliances in our house and we’ve always got something yummy in there.
Koly’s favourite dehydrator treats:
- DIY Organ Meat Dog Treats
- Veggie Chips for Dogs
- Easy Turkey Jerky from Leftovers
- Peanut Butter & Banana Chips
- Meaty Green Bean Crunchers
Even if you don’t want to make jerky or veggie treats, a dehydrator can be invaluable when you make baked treats and cookies! Simple place you baked cookies into the dehydrator until they snap crisp and are dried all the way through. They’ll have a great crispy finish dogs love and they’ll last longer, naturally and preservative free.
What is your favourite dehydrator dog treat recipe?
We’re on the hunt to find the best ideas and tastiest treats out there! Share your favourite treat recipe and you’ll be entered to win an Excalibur 9 tray Dehydrator valued at more than $300! (Not sure what to make or share? Feel free to email me at kolchakpuggle at gmail dot com and I’m happy to share some ideas!)
Le Grand Prize: an Excalibur 9 Tray Dehydrator
STEP ONE: Share your original dehydrator dog treat recipe in one of the following ways.
- As a post on your blog
- As a note on your personal Facebook profile or Facebook page (Please note that the security settings for the note must be “public” or the entry will be disqualified)
- As a post or page on your website (ie. personal site, rescue site, business site etc.)
- On a recipe sharing site, such as AllRecipes.com or Cooks.com (Please note you may need to create an account at these sites in order to post. Kol’s Notes, Silvie on 4 and Excalibur are not affiliated with any recipe sharing sites and are not liable for any errors found while using these sites. Entry may be posted on any recipe sharing site you chose and is not limited to those listed.)
Eligible recipes do not have to have been made in a dehydrator, as long as they are a recipe that COULD easily be made in a dehydrator. Recipes dried in the oven are welcome. We strongly recommend including a picture of your finished recipe.
STEP TWO: Complete the Rafflecopter form to submit your recipe.
You can also earn bonus entries for following the sponsor and hosts on social media and for Tweeting about the contest.
STEP THREE: Share and ask your friends to vote
Between April 1 and April 14th, share a link to the Finalists voting page (you will be emailed the voting link to share on date) and ask your friends, family and internet folks to vote for your recipe. Each vote will count as an extra entry into our Grand Prize draw. The three recipes with the most votes will be featured by Kol’s Notes, Silvie on 4 and Excalibur.
Winner will be chosen by random draw of all submission on date and the winner will be notified by email within 48 hours. Open to US and Canada, excluding Quebec and where prohibited by law. Read the official rules and regulations here.
So tell us, what’s your favourite dehydrator dog treat recipe?
To join in, follow your hosts, Kol’s Notes & Sugar the Golden Retriever, grab the badge from our sidebar and add your link to this week’s hop!