The Stuff (aka Ingredients)
- 2 – 3 slightly over ripe bananas
- 1/4 c. – 1/2 c. of natural, unsweeted peanut butter
- optional: finely shredded coconut or other “coating”
- If your dog is grain tolerant, oatmeal or graham crumbs are nice
- If your dog hates fruit, try crushed freeze dried treats, like liver treats
How We Do It (Instructions)
Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap.
Peel banana and slice into bite sized pieces.
In the microwave or over a double boiler, melt peanut butter. One at a time, toss the banana slices in peanut butter, lift out with a fork and allow the excess to drizzle off.
If desired, toss in a coating, such as shredded coconut.
Place coated bananas on the baking sheet, taking care that they don’t touch. Place the tray in the freezer and freeze 2 – 3 hours, until bananas are frozen.
Store in a sealed container and serve, as desired.
To join in, follow your hosts, Kol’s Notes & Sugar the Golden Retriever, grab the badge from our sidebar and add your link to this week’s hop!