I’m a dog with a job!
We love our blog and we want it to be around a long time!To do that, we need your help. There are a lot of hidden costs to blogging: web hosting, web site design, baking ingredients, craft supplies, and a never ending list of tech gear like a good camera and a working lap top.
How can you help?
Kol’s Notes is a proud affiliate of a number of companies. By clicking through our links and making a purchase, we earn a small commission, but your product won’t cost you a penny more. We really appreciate your support!
Just so you know:
Kol’s Notes may receive payment (monetary and/or product) in exchange for review, promotion or giveaway of any product, service or event shown on this blog. It is our commitment to you that all reviews and endorsements will reflect our 100% honest opinion and accurate experience.
Our site leaves cookies. Cookies are small files that a site transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). They enable the sites systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. The cookies allow my affiliates to know when you’ve made a purchase and they tell me how many people visit out site each month, along with other info that helps us find the best sponsors possible.
E-mail Addresses & What we do with them:Short answer? Not much.
Our commenting & contest entry systems + our email newsletter sign up require you to share your email address with Kol’s Notes. You have our word that we will never:
- Spam your inbox. We hate Spam too.
- Sell your email address to a third party
- Disclose your e-mail address to a third party, a blog/contest sponsor or any other source without your permission. If a contest sponsor is requiring emails as an entry condition, that will be clearly stated in the Terms & Conditions of the contest. Any time you are asked to sign up for a sponsor’s newsletter, you are providing your email address directly to them.
- Use it to contact you when you win a contest.
- Use it to ask you a follow up question or discuss a comment further.