Seeing as how we are mostly new friends here, I thought I would share some things about myself with you. Mom got the idea for this from one of those horrible e-mail forwards that humans are so darned fond of. You know the ones, where friends “request” that you keep the chain going and threaten you with dire consequences if you don’t – you could get warts all over your body, or get kidnapped by a swarm of leprechauns or be doomed to a life of unhappiness if you don’t respond to these things.
My 25 things do *not* come with a curse. You will not grow a second head if you do not post yours. You won’t get some horrible disease and die. But I would love to see your 25 things, so if you feel like it, post ’em!
1. I was supposed to be a baby beagle. That what Mom and Dad wanted. That’s what they put a deposit on. Boy were they (and my breeder) surprised when I was born! Luckily Mom fell in love with my big giant puggley bobble head and took me home anyways.
2. I have a white spot on my chest and one on my chin – just like my brother Felix. Daddy says that we were meant to be brothers and Mom likes that we co-ordinate – without matching.
3. I am a food hound. I will do ANYTHING for a snack.
4. I was supposed to be Daddy’s dog, but I am a REAL Mama’s boy.
5. When Nana thinks no one is watching – she’ll let me have a slurp of her cream soda.
6. My ducky is my best friend in the whole world, but Hannah Banana is a close second.
7. I love to play FETCH! But only with the soft vinyl balls or the Kong mini-Squeakers. I will not FETCH a regular old tennie.
8. I have an underbite, but it only sticks out when I am angry. Mom and Dad are always telling me to “put my teeth away”
9. I make my Mommy laugh EVERY day. I am SO funny.
10. I am a BIG hockey fan. GO FLYERS GO! Everytime the Tee Vee says “FLYERS SCORE” I bark and jump and get so excited.
11. I have the cutest little howl.
12. Strangers have pulled over their cars to tell me how cute I am and ask what kind of pup I am. More than once actually!
13. Daddy has these REALLY geeky authentic Star Wars helmets and when he puts them on – I think it’s hilarious! I do that thing where you tilt your head to one side and stare like “ummmm…wtf?”
14. Toys stand NO CHANCE against my super sharp SUPERDOG teeth. I can kill a stuffed toy in less than 20 seconds. Then Mom takes away the fluffing. I have a fine collection of toy pelts.
15. I once caught a mouse. I don’t know if I was surprised that it was MOVING or surprised that it was FURRY, but I was so shocked and horrified that I spit it back out.
16. I am TERRIFIED of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have no idea why, but as soon as the cartoon comes on – I bolt.
17. I HATE my harness and cry when it gets put on, but I love my spiky studded collar and cry when it gets taken off.
18. My brother Felix is my hero. I love him SO much and want to be with him ALL the time. I cry if he leaves the house without me.
19. My Mom has a crazy sense of humour – so we have leashes that say “loves heavy petting” and “I chase tail”. They TOTALLY offend our neighbors.
20. In the summer – I love helping Mom pick vegetables in the garden.
21. I love agility because it is SO much fun; Mom loves it because it makes me tired.
22. I love wrestling with Daddy and snuggling with Mommy
23. A good Nylabone is Heaven.
24. I am SPOILED ROTTEN! By Mommy, by Daddy, by Nana – by every doggy!
25. I am happiest when my whole family is home – Mommy, Daddy, Felix & even Nana.
All posts are the property of Kolchak’s Kitchen and Kolchak Puggle/Jodi Chick. Please ask before reposting content. All reposts must link back to our site. Thank you!