Today, the Mama caught a hot deal on a salmon. For only $7.00, she got a whole half a fish! Being the Mama that she is, she decided to make dog treats out of it. Why you ask? Well, something to do with it being tickled pink. I have no idea what that means, but I can’t imagine the fish was really all that thrilled to be brought home for our dinner, so I have to assume that the Mama was trying (and failing) to give pink salmon a fancy pants name. the Mama isn’t particularly fond of pink salmon, she says it’s a little weak on flavour and not even a very pretty colour. Whatevs, Mama. That fish looked tasty,
- Pre-Heat oven to 350F (or make all these snacks in your dehydrator. Our NESCO makes these perfectly!)
- Descale the fish. Scales are icky and hard and if left on the fishy, you could get one caught in your throat.
- Cut the fish into 6″ sections (we got 4 sections out of our fish)
- Using a sharp fish knife, carefully cut the skin away from the meat.
Tasty Treat #1: Skin Roll Ups
<div align="center"><a href="http://kolchakpuggle.blogspot.com/p/recipes.html" title="Kol's Notes" target="_blank"><img src="https://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa457/kolchakpuggle/knttbadge-2.jpg" alt="Kol's Notes" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Original Dog Treat Recipes (if posting someone else’s recipe, you should always get permission first. Otherwise, that’s theft brotha.)
- Dog Treat Reviews
- Pictures of you enjoying your favourite treat
- Human treats too! (Just Make sure you tell us it’s for the Humans in the title. ie. HUMAN TREATS: Chocolate Pecan Pie)
- Follow your hosts, Kol’s Notes & Sugar the Golden Retriever
- Grab the badge above for your post
- Add your link to this week’s inLinkz tool
- and Hop On!
**Please note that we received no promotional consideration from NESCO for this endorsement, but if they wanted to send us stuff, that would be freaking sweet***