As a member of the Etsy affiliate program and an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s Blog the Change Day and we have a special message this month.
- Pets help reduce asthma and allergies. True story. Children who grow up with furry family member have a reduced risk of developing these problems.
- Pets reduce stress. I like to think it’s our dashing good looks, but really? We make amazing furry little therapists.
- Petting a cat can reduce blood pressure and cat owners have a reduced risk of heart attack. (Which is funny because always feel like ‘m gong to have a heart attack when our kitty is around.)
- Being a dog owner can help reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. They also suffer fewer minor ailments and serious medical problems.
- We’re the best personal trainers around. Dogs help improve activity and can stimulate weight loss.