Dog Shaming is all the rage right now. Pictures of adorable pups being called out for being their bad selves are tearing up the interwebz, being shared all over the place and cracking up humans from coast to coast. While some people see controversy in this, here at Kol’s Notes we say woof to that. IMHO the kind of human who’s first thought when they discover their pup creating chaos is to take a picture and poke fun at it is probably not the villains some media outlets are making it out to be.Every dog has gotten into something they shouldn’t at some point. It’s all in good fun.
As funny as all that is, let’s face it: the Mama is the one that should be ashamed of herself.
Not gonna lie. The humans here at Casa de Kolchak have a whole lot to be ashamed of. We could post human shaming pictures all day long. The standard of living here isn’t exactly up to snuff, I mean the other day, Mama ate steak right in front of me! If that’s not something to be ashamed of, I don’t know what it.Everyone has gripes about their human, so now, it’s time to supply our biped buddies with a healthy dose of shaming!
That’s right! Today we’ve joined with our friends at My Brown Newfies to bring you:
(Kol’s Note: this blog hop is all in good fun and meant to be a bit of silliness. As such, we ask that all posts be tasteful, PG-13 and in the spirit in which the hop is intended. Don’t be the jerk that ruins it for all of us, OK? All photos/posts that are deemed offensive will be removed from the link list at our discretion.)
And now…with no further ado…let the shaming begin!
What does your human have to be ashamed of?
We want to hear from you!
You don’t have to be a blogger to join us – we want everyone to get involved! All you need is a social media account with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest.
- Grab the badge above and post it to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to let your friends know you’re joining in the Human Shaming fun. (Please make sure to link back to this post, so other folks know what’s going on)
- Take a photo of your human (or humans) with a sign calling them out on their shameful behavior.
- Post your picture to your blog, Facebook, Twitter (hashtag #HumanShaming) , Google+ or Pinterest .
- Add a link to your photo to the links list below
- Hop around to check out other shameful humans.
We can’t WAIT to see what you share.
HUMAN SHAMING get the InLinkz code