The 12 Days of Kol’s Notes is a sponsored event. Featured brands have provided prizes, paid participation fees or provided other compensation to be included, however, we only share products that we believe in. All opinions share are our own.
It’s that time again folks! The time of year when we share some of our very favourite pet products and when I get to feel like Santa or Oprah and giveaway a ton of super cool swag. We’ve switched things up this year and, if you can believe it, we have EVEN MORE amazing prizes for you this year. More than $3600 in all. Holy Woof. It’s our biggest year EVER, so stick around, come back tomorrow and remember, every entry counts as an entry into our AMAZING surprise Grand Prize, so you don’t want to miss a single day.
On the first day of Kol’s Notes, Koly gave to me…
1. A Custom Pet Portrait from the Art of AJ
Every dog lover knows that their dog is the cutest dog that ever walked the planet and none of them are wrong. Pay tribute to the special pooch in your life with a fun piece of custom art work from artist, AJ Emm. Working from photos of your pet, she digitally creates adorable illustrations that perfectly capture your pet’s personality. (She’s totally nailed Koly’s “Can I please have a treat?” face, amIright?) Get yours at theartofaj.com
2. A Handmade Macrame Leash from Dressed to the K9sAre you looking for a quality leash with a distinctive look of it’s own? Look no further. I fell in love with Dressed to the K9s after seeing the beautiful leash she created for the Bahama Mama potcake Boca over at My Rubicon Days. It’s stunning and don’t even get me started of her gorgeous, hand weaved dog collars.
These gorgeous leashes are made to order and take 10 – 15 hours EACH to complete. (I do not have the patience for that.) They can be designed to suit any taste in a variety of colours and modified to fit your budget. It makes a great gift for the stylish dog lover in your life. Order your custom leash at d2k9shop.weebly.com
3. Launcherz Toys from Dawg Grillz
How fun are these, you guys? *squeeeeee* As soon as I saw these sassy, hilarious balls, I knew we needed to take them home. With four silly designs, there’s a perfect ball for every dog. (My personal favourite is the zombie teeth. They’re amazeballs.) More than just your average ball and your average ball launcher, Dawg Grillz offers a durable toy that won’t get lost in the sea of boring tennis balls at the dog park. (Plus, you can never have too many bags, eh?) Buy ’em dawggrillz.com
Today’s winner is taking home an awesome prize package featuring:
- a custom pet portrait from the Art of AJ
- a Dressed to the K9s 6 ft. long macrame leash with nickel-plated aluminum bolt clip in the colour “Peppermint Swirl”
- A Dawg Grillz Launcherz toy with one ball and a month’s supply of Doodiez dog bags
***** 12 Days of Kol’s Notes: Day 1*****
Open to US and Canada, excluding Quebec and where prohibited by law. Giveaway open Dec. 1 – Dec. 20, 2015 11:59 PM PST. Every entry also earns one entry into the Grand Prize draw. Winners will be notified Dec. 24 and will have until 11:59 PM Dec. 31 to claim their prizes. Any prizes left unclaimed at that time will be redrawn.