Are you a DIY Dog, a Home Baker, or a Green Living Maven?
We would love to hear from you! We are now accepting Guest Posts in the following areas:
- Dog Treat Recipes
- Crafts & DIY
- Green Living
- Tips from the Dog House
- Dog Training (or Lack There Of)
Just a few guidelines for Kol’s Notes posts:
- Before submitting your post, please read some of our past posts to get a feel for the style and content that is suitable for Kol’s Notes.
- Posts should be approx. 500 words or less and written in a first person, conversational style
- No affiliate links or product endorsements, please (unless previously approved)
- Any links in the post are subject to approval. We reserve the right to refuse any links that we do not feel are aligned with our blog values.
- Use of paragraph headings in encouraged
- Any images included with the post must be original and a written release to use said images must be provided by the copyright holder.
- Please include with your post a picture of yourself – preferably with your pets, as well as a 3 – 5 sentence author bio introducing yourself and any pets you may have. (Please note that bio links must link to your own blog, website or other guest posts. We do not accept guest posts from PR Professionals linking to other authors work.)
- Kol’s Notes reserves the right to edit all guest posts for grammar, spelling & brevity, if required. Any changes to the content, messaging or ideas of the post will be discussed with you prior to posting.
- Kol’s Notes reserves the right to refuse any post that we feel does not meet our quality standards or reflect our blog values.
- All posts become property of Kol’s Notes, unless previously agreed.
Please note that all posts submitted by a business or a PR professional AND any posts that link to a brand or business are treated as sponsored posts and billed accordingly, unless previously agreed. For more information on sponsored posts, please click here.