As a member of the Etsy affiliate program and an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
All aboard the Pug(gle) Boat!
- First up, a few punny pet names to get us started: Michael Puglas and Pug Flutie.
- Before we get started, bone up on your Puggle knowledge with this video. Don’t confuse them with Muggles.
- Need some decorating help? You can’t go wrong with a Puggle painting. (Especially one featuring the Puginator. )
- I love a punny song… especially one involving a Puggle!
- You guys… Etsy has a wealth of Puggle stuff. I could get lost in there. A few of my favorites: a Puggle calendar , so that you know when to send those Puggle valentines ; a t-shirt bearing a wise message; the cutest cake toppers
I’ve ever seen; and the most awesome Nativity (Pugtivity?) scene ever.
- Beware the Wampug!
- Having trouble sleeping? Try a little Late Night Puggle Snuggle. I bet it works.
- Next time one of my friends has a baby, you better believe they’re getting this card and this hat. Turning a baby into a Puggle… why not?
Finally, no link roundup is complete without a video. I think that Bella and Tavish would like learning this trick. Bella in particular would be a fan of anything that ends in a nap.
Kol’s Note: See how awesome she is? PupFan, THANK YOU so much for sharing the linky love!
Want more pawtastic puns and linky fun? Head over to I Still Want More Puppies for No Frown Friday!